Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chrome for a Cause

Google gets into the spirit of giving:  http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/p/cause/

Google Chrome users: Install the app, and every time you open a new tab between now and December 19th, Google will donate to 1 of 5 charities.  You can literally sit there and click "new tab" and the count will still go up.

Firefox and Safari users: stop what you're doing, install Google Chrome, and follow the instructions above.  After the 19th, feel free to go back to using your old browser, although I'm not sure why you'd want to.

IE users: dude, you seriously need to upgrade.  Like, seriously.

users of all those other random web browsers out there:  similar instructions apply.

I don't think I've ever felt this good about using the Internet/procrastinating on studying for my finals.

*disclaimer: Google definitely isn't paying me to put this on my blog.  Given the fact that I'm applying to med school soon, I kind of wish they were.*

No comments:

Post a Comment