Monday, May 25, 2009

All My Heart Can Give (posted to Facebook on 7/9/08)

*the lyrics are mine, the melody is from a Chinese song whose title and performers i don't know the name of...*

If I had just a little bit to last us for a while
If I had just a little bit enough to make you smile,
It may be all I have to give, but that doesn't matter much;
For I know with it our love has to survive.

When the world brings me down, there is nothing more I wanna do
Than cuddle near the fire next to you.
And when the hard times, they come, there is nothing more I wanna do
Than lay there in your arms until they're over.

Chorus:
Cuz I know that I cannot live without you
And when I feel your touch, your kiss, my life gets better.
And when you smile, your light is the sun through all my clouds,
And all my heart can give is all my love.

(repeat C)

Though I realize one day we will fade away
I still want your heart, your soul, your mind to stay with me.

(repeat C, 2nd section, C 2x)

If I had just a little bit to last us for a while
If I had just a little bit, enough to make you smile I'd give it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment