Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Not Ready for the End (posted to Facebook on 7/10/08)

Verse 1:
Kinda knew it
Kinda felt it when I met you
That it would be the nature
Of this moment to end.
Now it's here
You can tell that I'm not ready
To break apart from my baby
But you want to fade away
& I gotta say

Chorus:
Baby, don't tell me that it's over
Baby no, it can't be over
I'm not ready for the end
(repeat)

Verse 2:
Clock is ticking
And I'm trying to convince you
That I'll feel empty without you
But you aren't listening (oh no, no)
Boy, it's killing me
This is way too much for me to take
I don't know if I made mistakes
And I'm sorry if I did...is this still the end?

(repeat C)

Please, I'm begging you, you gotta stay with me
It's not time to turn this to a memory
Give me just another minute, one more second
Just to tell you that I love you, boy I really really love you
You and me can't let it end this way
Why you saying that you're packing up today?
I'm on hands and knees, just give it one more day
I promise I'll right all my wrongs don't let me hear you say

(repeat C)

Kinda knew it
Kinda felt it when I met you
That it would be the nature
Of this moment to end...

No comments:

Post a Comment