Saturday, May 23, 2009

Enigma (posted to Facebook on 5/28/08)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1098553740788

Verse 1:
It's like trying to conquer demons
in a deathly place,
trying to fight the feelings I get
when I see you.
I know we can never be
but I cannot erase
all my fantasies,
thoughts of you being close to me.

Chorus:
I love you 'cause I don't have a choice;
and all I can think about is your voice;
and all I can think about is your smile;
and it's driving me crazy
(repeat)

Verse 2:
Don't know why it hurts me so;
I still can't get enough,
and I can't help thinking 'bout
all the ways I love you.
I know I have to move on
but it's near impossible.
Yes, I long to see the light...
but the clouds are so beautiful.

(repeat C)

You tore my heart out
and killed a destiny,
but still I'm running
back to love you.
All I know is
everything hurts me
but still I'm running back to the storm
(repeat)

(repeat C)

It's like trying to conquer demons
in a deathly place,
trying to fight the feelings I get
when I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment